What's new

Squonk Check

i say its a dripper but you have the bottle underneat your atty. i know about them just never used one lol
If you enjoy thick high vg juice then it's a very convenient system. The ease of a large tank with the adjustability of an rda.

ok so just set one up to try it lol and no itts not for me lol

Attachments

• Snapchat-926612061.jpg
    Snapchat-926612061.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 92
That dripper isn't a particularly good example of a rda imho. Something like a Tsunami, Hadalay, Kennedy etc. The Sapor can be converted to squonk if that's your bag. There's loads of good uns out there.

Yep as yoda said. You couldn't have picked a worse rda to try. All the vape, none of the flavour, oh except cotton. Pop a decent rda on that and you will be in heaven.

That dripper isn't a particularly good example of a rda imho. Something like a Tsunami, Hadalay, Kennedy etc. The Sapor can be converted to squonk if that's your bag. There's loads of good uns out there.

was only trying it and yea it wasnt a good vape. i use rebuildables but im happy enough just dripping, squonking just doesnt appeal to me, atleast i tried lol

was only trying it and yea it wasnt a good vape. i use rebuildables but im happy enough just dripping, squonking just doesnt appeal to me, atleast i tried lol
Remember these words when next you knock your juice bottle over.

Don't see how it's not for you can only be a crap rda because your basically just dripping from the bottom without any hassle of tAkeing the cam of your rda and bottle !!! Convert a goon or use a tsunami with a bottom feed pin

Don't see how it's not for you can only be a crap rda because your basically just dripping from the bottom without any hassle of tAkeing the cam of your rda and bottle !!! Convert a goon or use a tsunami with a bottom feed pin
Spot on westy. Flavour, vape ext is the same. It's just more convenient for me. Very few rda' s can't be converted. Most these day's come with a spare squonk pin.
If your used to dripping on a mech then the dripbox or pico will be exactly the same. If you use a vv vw mod then the dripbox 160, wraith or geekvape squonk mods will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom