What's new

Squonk Check

Spot on westy. Flavour, vape ext is the same. It's just more convenient for me. Very few rda' s can't be converted. Most these day's come with a spare squonk pin.
If your used to dripping on a mech then the dripbox or pico will be exactly the same. If you use a vv vw mod then the dripbox 160, wraith or geekvape squonk mods will be the same.
If your working in a vape shop I urge you to set up a tsunami or other popular rda as a bottom feed and try it. Squonking is getting bigger and you will be asked about it in the future. Get yourself prepared.

ill be prepared i hope. but its just not for me. is it not more for people on the go. we have the pico squeeze in stock also ill maybe wick one of them up and give it a try. but the kangertech rda wasnt the nicest. im more into mechs. ill need to look into bottom feed for tsunami. and give it a go. each to their own just not for me.

Same applies to the dripper that comes with the Pico Squeeze in kit form, also regarded as a crap dripper as is the dripper that comes with the wraith and probably others.
Tsunamis are excellent squonk RDAs I find so do use one of them on your next try, you will change your opinion without a doubt.
Get the amount of squonking right according to your style and build and dripper by checking to see what happens with juice by squeezing with cap off and then you'll know exactly how much and how often to squeeze.
Convenience is great but get it right and squonking can be as good as dripping ...

Same applies to the dripper that comes with the Pico Squeeze in kit form, also regarded as a crap dripper as is the dripper that comes with the wraith and probably others.
Tsunamis are excellent squonk RDAs I find so do use one of them on your next try, you will change your opinion without a doubt.
Get the amount of squonking right according to your style and build and dripper by checking to see what happens with juice by squeezing with cap off and then you'll know exactly how much and how often to squeeze.
Convenience is great but get it right and squonking can be as good as dripping ...

i always give things a 2nd chance. so il get it setup with tsunami rda and go from there. you never know things could change lol

ill be prepared i hope. but its just not for me. is it not more for people on the go. we have the pico squeeze in stock also ill maybe wick one of them up and give it a try. but the kangertech rda wasnt the nicest. im more into mechs. ill need to look into bottom feed for tsunami. and give it a go. each to their own just not for me.
The tsunami 24 comes with bf pin included. As does the velocity v2.

Got some there, cheers! Phew! Had to get off eBay quickly, my eyes were drooling over a camera - nearly just spent £500 :11:
The Kanger bottles will fit my 160 that's coming even if they don't fit the S100 ...
Just remember Mannikon you can't squonk a DSLR [emoji1]

What's your daily or favourite mech/rda setup ???

Back
Top Bottom