What's new

Squonk Check

You and me both (and probably everyone else)!
Best clue I found was a note on a very dead looking "forum" on GV site which said yes, the bottle hold 7ml so I'm think that's the same capacity as the Kanger bottles and looks the same so just a case of tracking those down ...
That can be a pain in itself. Ebay usually.

That can be a pain in itself. Ebay usually.

Got some there, cheers! Phew! Had to get off eBay quickly, my eyes were drooling over a camera - nearly just spent £500 :11:
The Kanger bottles will fit my 160 that's coming even if they don't fit the S100 ...

what yous think of the squonking? im tempted to buy one. are they any good?

Got some there, cheers! Phew! Had to get off eBay quickly, my eyes were drooling over a camera - nearly just spent £500 :11:
The Kanger bottles will fit my 160 that's coming even if they don't fit the S100 ...
Did you get the ones that come with top caps.

in general we have them in stock here and was looking at them wondering would i like it lol whats flavour like etc
As a rule. As good as the rda on top. I love the flavour you can achieve with a dripper but I hate taking juice out and I can't be bothered to drip every five minutes so squonking is perfect. I like the pico squeeze' s set up with a quality mtl rda like the o atty or narda and the hadaly gives increadable flavour and clouds with a surprisingly open draw. And the wraith and dripbox 160 with the goon and tsunami are unbelievable. Will knock any tank into a tin hat for flavour and clouds. This year squonking will be quite big.

So when customers ask about squonkers, what do you say?

It's basically a lazy mans way of dripping would be my answer...basically why I squonk anyway I just love droppers but can't be bothered to drip.

Back
Top Bottom