What's new

Squonk Check

I got my first squonker a silver Dripbox 160. I tried it for a week with the standard atty and was quite pleased with it until I got a Velocity V2 clone from China and the difference is night and day. I am now squonking like a champ. Tons more flavour and more cloud than any tank I have ever owned including the TFV8 leaky beast. I like the glass lid so I can see how much I am squonking as a newbie.
Squonk.jpg

I also got a Frankenskull clone from Fasttech but I have not been brave enough to try that one yet.

I got my first squonker a silver Dripbox 160. I tried it for a week with the standard atty and was quite pleased with it until I got a Velocity V2 clone from China and the difference is night and day. I am now squonking like a champ. Tons more flavour and more cloud than any tank I have ever owned including the TFV8 leaky beast. I like the glass lid so I can see how much I am squonking as a newbie.
View attachment 117089
I also got a Frankenskull clone from Fasttech but I have not been brave enough to try that one yet.
Same dripbox as mine. The steel one is a well built bugger. Try the tsunami 24 next bud. It overhangs a little on the back end but by christ the flavour goes into a new league.

Same dripbox as mine. The steel one is a well built bugger. Try the tsunami 24 next bud. It overhangs a little on the back end but by christ the flavour goes into a new league.

Its built like a tank, I wouldn't want to drop it on my foot. I have a tsunami 24 on the way so will give that a pop.

I gave the frankenthingy a go last night and it totally underwhelmed me. I think once the 24 arrives I need to change my velocity to a single coil build @ around .5 as the frankenskull seems to struggle with dual claptons running @ around .2

Its built like a tank, I wouldn't want to drop it on my foot. I have a tsunami 24 on the way so will give that a pop.

I gave the frankenthingy a go last night and it totally underwhelmed me. I think once the 24 arrives I need to change my velocity to a single coil build @ around .5 as the frankenskull seems to struggle with dual claptons running @ around .2
If finance allows pick up a hadaly or o atty or narda clone. All available between £5-£10 from fastech. Perfect for a single coil set up. The hadaly with a 0.5 ohm single coil on a mech squonker is perfect. (Use 26 awg nichrome for a good size coil that ramps up fast.).

If finance allows pick up a hadaly or o atty or narda clone. All available between £5-£10 from fastech. Perfect for a single coil set up. The hadaly with a 0.5 ohm single coil on a mech squonker is perfect. (Use 26 awg nichrome for a good size coil that ramps up fast.).

I now have a Hadaly on the slow boat from China. Having said that my last two deliveries form them were only 6 or 7 days.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486035356.215390.jpg

This dingbats been sitting here thinking, I really want a UK Squonkers door...

Didn't realise I actually did have one [emoji23]

View attachment 117270

This dingbats been sitting here thinking, I really want a UK Squonkers door...

Didn't realise I actually did have one [emoji23]
I've become squonk lazy. Decided to have some lemon grab last night in the mini serpent. Couldn't wick for shit. Took me three attempts to stop the dry hits at 20 w on a 0.6 coil. Pitiful. Thoroughly ashamed of myself.

Back
Top Bottom