What's new

Squonk Check

I've become squonk lazy. Decided to have some lemon grab last night in the mini serpent. Couldn't wick for shit. Took me three attempts to stop the dry hits at 20 w on a 0.6 coil. Pitiful. Thoroughly ashamed of myself.

You've angered the Squonk gods [emoji23]

You've angered the Squonk gods [emoji23]
Tis true. I've strayed away from the path of squonk righteousness. To appease him I started the day with nanabohzo in a frankie clone/no toy. (Just for fun). Moved onto element 555 in a squeeze/narda and tonight I've got dripworx tabac gold in the wraith/goon, bunkr Apple strudel in a squeeze/hadaly or 1ten% b&b pudding in the dripbox 160/ tsunami 24 to pick from. Hopefully this will please them and they will allow the use of an avocado tomorrow.

IMG_1499.jpg

image.jpeg
It landed and seemed only right to put the tsunami on for the first round of juices.
Got to say it's well built and feels good in the hand

Squonking at work day. This little Hadalay has proven to be my best squonk atty I've owned to date. As tight or as airy as you like. Respectable cloudz if desired. Superb flavour. Takes a wide range of coils. The mod is a great part of this combo too.

Edit: why the fek won't crapatalk allow me to add my pics? :(

Spare bottles? Looks like a Dripbox bottle might be the same ... ?

It says on the box spare parts bag and a spare bottle... But nothing just a usb and manual !!!!
I've sent geek ape a email but as normal 24hours and no reply !!!

It says on the box spare parts bag and a spare bottle... But nothing just a usb and manual !!!!
I've sent geek ape a email but as normal 24hours and no reply !!!

You and me both (and probably everyone else)!
Best clue I found was a note on a very dead looking "forum" on GV site which said yes, the bottle hold 7ml so I'm think that's the same capacity as the Kanger bottles and looks the same so just a case of tracking those down ...

Back
Top Bottom