What's new

GIVE AWAY Squonk Give Away (HOTSIG RSQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Fogs

Postman
Hello fellow Apes
I've been given a large amount of hotsig RSQ squonk mods. The chap was trying to sell them as a joblot whilst moving house and agreed to hand them over to me for a bottle of whiskey. I told him that I'd give them out to the community for free (minus postage). As there's quite a few of them I've offered the to flatcap for his give aways, But I wanted to give you guys dibs. But we're on a tight timeline here as I'll be handing them over to Gaz on Saturday at the Expo. I'm going to pick them up tomorrow, I'll check them all over and let you know if we're in business. So, please form an orderly list. I'll start with @Mrdazjones as I noticed that he was after one. LIST CLOSES EARLY MONDAY MORNING. ALL NAMES ON THE LIST WILL GET A MOD.
1. @Mrdazjones

Last edited:
Cracking giveaway @Genghis Fogs

#notanentryfrommethankyouverymuchtaaaa
Change of heart (as there are plenty to go around)

Yes please squire ;)

Last edited:
Hello fellow Apes
I've been given a large amount of hotsig RSQ squonk mods. The chap was trying to sell them as a joblot whilst moving house and agreed to hand them over to me for a bottle of whiskey. I told him that I'd give them out to the community for free (minus postage). As there's quite a few of them I've offered the to flatcap for his give aways, But I wanted to give you guys dibs. But we're on a tight timeline here as I'll be handing them over to Gaz on Saturday at the Expo. I'm going to pick them up tomorrow, I'll check them all over and let you know if we're in business. So, please form an orderly list. I'll start with @Mrdazjones as I noticed that he was after one. LIST CLOSES EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.
1. @Mrdazjones

Thank you very much.

Daz

Notaentry great idea mrdazjones should get one anyway as he is a nice chap lol

1 @Mrdazjones
2 rew
3 bgoodchild8
4 Lee James 27

I have always liked Hotcig mods but you don’t see them around anymore which is a shame. Thank you for your generosity and I’d love to have one of these if that’s okay with everyone else.

Last edited:
1 @Mrdazjones
2 rew
3 bgoodchild8
4 manic_asif

thank you for this very kind offer. My trusty Dovpo topside lite mod recently packed up on me, so this a very timely giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom