What's new

Squonk Mod

Let me know when you have your chosen weapon of choice @WASD in Blue ;)
Got a VERY Special Wire here that you MUST try in the RDAs. ;)

Just rebuilt and brought out of retirement one of my beloved NarDas. Just popped a .4 ohm build in and Wow!! I remember this vape, but gosh, having used nothing but Convergents for a long spell, the NOISE a NarDa makes is a bit surprising! Beautiful Vape though regardless. :2thumbsup:

Regulated or not is a different category to squonk or not...

It's regulated or mech (or derivatives/subcategories of both)

And

Squonk or not.
U are right I've not said it's the same category :) but that would be my choice and it was my choice as the mod gonna read ur coil mech mod won't read it and just fire up at press of a button :) personally I would love mech aquonk but for safely of my family I chose to go for regulated with some safety futures ;)

U are right I've not said it's the same category :) but that would be my choice and it was my choice as the mod gonna read ur coil mech mod won't read it and just fire up at press of a button :) personally I would love mech aquonk but for safely of my family I chose to go for regulated with some safety futures ;)

I know you didn't, but wasd appeared to interpret it that way.

Mechs are alright (and I have a few) but I cba with them for now - keeping an eye on the battery level is a hassle for me.

I know you didn't, but wasd appeared to interpret it that way.

Mechs are alright (and I have a few) but I cba with them for now - keeping an eye on the battery level is a hassle for me.
Might have ;)
Yea it's pain in the ass cuz there is no guide u find out only when there is no power ;)

Er no I did say in my first post - quote - Wraith Squonker in Black, Regulated maximum wattage output: 80W

Er no I did say in my first post - quote - Wraith Squonker in Black, Regulated maximum wattage output: 80W

The following looked like you were linking regulation, or lack of, and squonking...

I think regulated would be good as never had a squonk before

And that is specifically what I was referring to.

Not that it's an issue either way.

Back
Top Bottom