What's new

Squonkmail

Prepare to award prize for the randomest squonker ever..... I present the spunk i mean squonk bubble!
Won on Squonkers Paradise raffle, its most certainly different [emoji23]
That's not a lawnmower primer on side,that's how u squonk it and tank holds 18ml!lolView attachment 96861View attachment 96862View attachment 96863

Looking great Paul, I love the concept bit it does look on the large size (not that its a bad of course)

Just had a massive cull on my kit :(

Sold a Sunbox E7, Reo Mini, Hellfire Venom and my much loved (but little used) Darwin Squonk²

That's a beauty for a first mod fella, mine was a crappy one from China lol
I was starting to get bored of dripping my liquid every 2 seconds. So I thought I'll get a squonker. Or should I say getting lazy. [emoji4]

Looking great Paul, I love the concept bit it does look on the large size (not that its a bad of course)

Just had a massive cull on my kit :(

Sold a Sunbox E7, Reo Mini, Hellfire Venom and my much loved (but little used) Darwin Squonk²
Yeah its a big bugger Paul ,its not love at first sight for sure,we'll see
I know bud,i saw some heart wrenching stuff i bet[emoji53]

Yeah its a big bugger Paul ,its not love at first sight for sure,we'll see
I know bud,i saw some heart wrenching stuff i bet[emoji53]
Nah it got a bit silly mate to be honest, I still gotta get a reo like your black one but in green and black.

Nah it got a bit silly mate to be honest, I still gotta get a reo like your black one but in green and black.
All of the win resides there mate like ive always said,its all you need,anything else is just pretty [emoji6]

All of the win resides there mate like ive always said,its all you need,anything else is just pretty [emoji6]
Still got a lukkos, kenzie, ennequadro ark and a runt mech from Dave (hopefully landing tomorrow)

Mr mushroom (Armin) contacted me about another super special mushroom when he noticed I'd sold mine. Some epic stuff on the way from him lol I'll never learn

Still got a lukkos, kenzie, ennequadro ark and a runt mech from Dave (hopefully landing tomorrow)

Mr mushroom (Armin) contacted me about another super special mushroom when he noticed I'd sold mine. Some epic stuff on the way from him lol I'll never learn
Fuck yeah thats getting borderline clinical buddy [emoji23] nice of course but damn [emoji6]

Oh the runt bud,clean switch + battery, looks clean but ain't [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom