What's new

Squonkmail

Look Out!!! There's a new sqounker in the neighbourhood. ;) Armed with a "By Leo" Apollo RDA that arrived on my doormat this morning courtesy of @eyeball kid and a certain @hodge40 I am guessing?
Endless stupid questions to come no doubt. :D

7L7PHvrl.jpg

Kanger 160w with the tsunami 24. You can see the smallest amount of overhang but that does not effect it. What does however is that the squonk pin is too tall. What's happening is that it's coming up just under the airhole pillars and over the normal wells. If I were a designer who didn't squonk then this would seem the logical thing to do, give the squonkers a bit more of a well so they don't have to keep doing it. But in reality instead of giving it a usual squeeze to be sure the wick is wet, you have to keep checking to make sure that you are not overfilling each time you squonk or it's going right out of the airholes.

Saying that, kanger of all people nailed the two battery regulated device.

image.jpeg

I got my hands on this during the week, my first squonker and I'm enjoying it so I got it a condom so I could use it as a work mod. I can see me upgrading very soon. [emoji3]

Wellie looks good [emoji6] cracking mod the dripbox,underrated

I used flatwire for the build and it's working a treat for me. The whole squonking side of things is new to me so more research to do, I feel like I've started vaping all over again and not knowing much about them.I will probably have a fair few questions along the way.[emoji23]

I used flatwire for the build and it's working a treat for me. The whole squonking side of things is new to me so more research to do, I feel like I've started vaping all over again and not knowing much about them.I will probably have a fair few questions along the way.[emoji23]
As long as theyre not about flatwire etc anytime bud,i wouldnt have a scoobie [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom