What's new

Stealthvape.co.uk *(are not)Closing down sale*

Well, good riddens. I reckon you smell of wee anyway.
I'm off to blow a goat.

Happy 01.04 :)

Tee hee hee APRIL FOOLS!! Although you guys figured it out pretty quick :)

Karma was quick and clean though and I can't get a wink of sleep..

Tee hee hee APRIL FOOLS!! Although you guys figured it out pretty quick :)

Karma was quick and clean though and I can't get a wink of sleep..

I knew right away Rob :P just at the mention of 20% As IF lol ie : No chance

Fucker

Surprise / disappointment / sadness :umm: -------------- > Relief / amusement :D = about 25 seconds

Good one Rob ;)

You bastard! Not a good thing to read first thing in the morning before I've got a full grasp of my limited faculties! I haven't even had a cuppa yet and you go giving me a heart attack!!! All credit though, I'm not usually that easily caught out-just goes to show how much we all care about you :)

You bastard! Not a good thing to read first thing in the morning before I've got a full grasp of my limited faculties! I haven't even had a cuppa yet and you go giving me a heart attack!!! All credit though, I'm not usually that easily caught out-just goes to show how much we all care about you :)

same as me! I barely had my eyes open when I checked the phone and I was like NOOO WHAT NOOOO!!!

Got me for a few seconds too... was wondering if it was something to do with the changes to Royal mail..until the penny dropped.

Pretty sad really when I had just seen the post re: FDA ban april fool a few minutes before... I keep telling myself I can't get any dafter then proving myself wrong. ;)

Back
Top Bottom