What's new

STOPTOBER22 22% Off - New 100mls Caliburn X Pod System

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
4ff6bc6d-711d-4f01-b56a-1e62f487de99.png
Hi Everyone!

It's that time of year again - STOPTOBER - time to convince your still smoking family and friends to make the switch? Or maybe just time to stock up a bit for the coming winter months ... you can do this with our STOPTOBER22 code, more info below.
Also we have added some more of our flavours into the popular 100ml format, saving you money .. and hopefully a bit of plastic waste.

We also have the New Caliburn X POD system with all its available coils and pods etc ...

And dont forget we still have some crazy end of line sales .. with E-liquid from £1.00
Read on ...

I mean by this point we all know what STOPTOBER is about ... this year we have matched the year to the discount! 22% off with the code STOPTOBER22 (all capitals!). Site wide on everything.

More 100ml Flavours!
As you know - we are slowly making all our flavours available in money saving 100ml Shortfills (even more money saving if you buy any 4 or more). Which when combined with the STOPTOBER discount - could add up to some great savings on our liquids.

Available so far in 100ml - The Entire Nokomis Range, The Entire Tribute Range, Traditional Cola, Eggnog, Toffee Creme X, from the Base Zero Range, Gran Corona, Cafe Cigarillo from the LEAF Range, Cafe Cappuccino, Chiri Blonde from the TWISTED LEAF Range, Spiritwalker Chiri and Spiritwalker Musa from the Spiritwalker Reborn Range, Buttered Bush, Buttered Nips, and Tamahaac, Kona Paka and ParaXu from Indigéne E-liquid. With more to follow ....

Caliburn X Pod System by Uwell
£31.99
The Uwell Caliburn X pod kit is a sleek and great looking alternative to expensive and environmentally unsound Disposables. This MTL (Mouth to Lung) vape device has an adjustable wattage range from 5-20W and a built in 850mHa battery.
View
Nic Salt Deals! 4 for £10.00
Our Nic Salts are currently on a 4 for £10.00 offer! With salts available from Pod Salt, Ohm Brew, Element E-liquid, Moreish Puff, Dinner Lady, Bar Salts and Manabush. If you want to stock up your POD filling collection, now is the time.

Find Our Nic Salt Collection : HERE

And Finally - End Of Line - time to say Sayonara to some items …

All good things must come to an end, as is the case with the following of our products - its time to make some room for new products! As such the remainder of the following items are on an insanely cheap clearance sale. When they are gone - they are gone (except for the Firewater 3, 4 , 5, 6 - we are keeping those available as shortfills in our 3, 6 and 12mg - to come soon).

Thanks @ZT , been a hot minute since I last ordered anything.

@ZT think I’m having a moment here. Looking at putting a small order in and wanting to try the Buttered Bush and Buttered Nips. Are they both available in 12mg ?(10ml in 30ml bottle) and what is the difference between the 2. I’m getting confused reading the description.

@ZT think I’m having a moment here. Looking at putting a small order in and wanting to try the Buttered Bush and Buttered Nips. Are they both available in 12mg ?(10ml in 30ml bottle) and what is the difference between the 2. I’m getting confused reading the description.
Right!
Nips IS available in 12 - bush isnt yet, but will be at some point

nips is butterscotch and MENTHOL

bush is butterscotch, salty caramwl and cream and MINT (like a murray mint / werthers original) if that helps :)

i vape bush in six - a lot :)

Right!
Nips IS available in 12 - bush isnt yet, but will be at some point

nips is butterscotch and MENTHOL

bush is butterscotch, salty caramwl and cream and MINT (like a murray mint / werthers original) if that helps :)

i vape bush in six - a lot :)

Thanks for clarifying for me. Are the Bush and Nips similar tastes (that sounds so wrong) :18:

Thanks for clarifying for me. Are the Bush and Nips similar tastes (that sounds so wrong) :18:
Hmmm
Bush is more complex and creamier - and there is a world of difference between menthol and mint.

They are different totally - while also being similar …..

helpful!

Hmmm
Bush is more complex and creamier - and there is a world of difference between menthol and mint.

They are different totally - while also being similar …..

helpful!

Ahh sod it, I’ll give them both a try. Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom