What's new

Sub Ohm tank with Top Airflow and Compatible Coils

Yep, except QF coils from Vaporesso that will not fit in extra tight TPD tanks.
But yeah, mostly. All cross compatible.

Wow. I think I will hold off on the Sub Ohm tank and do a bit of research on these first before jumping in. So much choice! If they sell the coils in Thailand, it would make my life easier and avoid the risk of customs seizing stuff coming from abroad. My friend here says he only gets about 80% of vape related orders through, he now orders everything individually.

I'm going to order the Zeus X RTA Mesh Tank with the extra RTA Coil deck for now as I fancy seeing if I've got the patience for it.

Does anyone know what Zeus X clones are like? Apparently, Thai vape shops are renowned for passing clones off as originals and having never seen an original - I'm not too sure what I'll receive. The clones do seem to get good reviews on Aliexpress though. Otherwise, I'll order the originals from abroad and wait a few weeks for them to come.

The Wotofo Manik coils are only available on Fasttech, nowhere in Thailand. I'll order some though as I'm curious. I think the Drag Max would be a decent set up for me when I'm out - if it didn't leak so much.

Thanks very much for all the information - it's been really helpful!

Back
Top Bottom