What's new

Sub ohm watts

specz

Postman
So I've been vaping for about a year but finally gave up the stinkies 6 weeks ago and purchased my first sub ohm set up a few weeks ago. I'm loving it but struggling to find the 'sweet spot' I'm going through the watts but cannot taste a lot of difference. Can anyone give some advice?
I have a Kanger subtank mini with 0.5ohm coil, with an istick 50w. I'm vaping a 50/50 drip drop apple crumble that steeped for a week. I get the apple but that's about it.

So I've been vaping for about a year but finally gave up the stinkies 6 weeks ago and purchased my first sub ohm set up a few weeks ago. I'm loving it but struggling to find the 'sweet spot' I'm going through the watts but cannot taste a lot of difference. Can anyone give some advice?
I have a Kanger subtank mini with 0.5ohm coil, with an istick 50w. I'm vaping a 50/50 drip drop apple crumble that steeped for a week. I get the apple but that's about it.

I usually use my subtank at 33 watts on the vertical coils and 27 on the horizontal but it's all subjective do what suits you best

Will probably need steeping a little longer. I use between 24-28 on horizontal and 30-35 on vertical coils

Yep, I'd steep it a little longer.....fruit flavours tend to be the very fist flavours to come through it a mix, to the point that many people will just mix, shake and vape a single fruit flavour.

But, as soon as you introduce biscuit, cake batter, cupcake, Graham crackers concentrates used in "pie" flavours, you need a little longer to let the favours balance out.

Back
Top Bottom