What's new

Sub-ohming and VV/VW mods

ideas for a factory bought coil style vape on a fogger v4

Could anyone with experience using the fogger point me in the right direction. i have a nemesis mechanical mod but usually vape with a vamo v3. i need to up the ohms on the two coils for use on the vamo, which is no problem. im ok wrapping micro coils after a few failed attempts but i cant seem to come out with a cool vape, or even somewhere between that and a throat crushing pyroclastic cloud that normally accompanies my attempts.

i started using 30g A1 kanthal but moved over to 32g Kanthal because its easier to up the ohms....any ideas guys?

regards

jim

Could anyone with experience using the fogger point me in the right direction. i have a nemesis mechanical mod but usually vape with a vamo v3. i need to up the ohms on the two coils for use on the vamo, which is no problem. im ok wrapping micro coils after a few failed attempts but i cant seem to come out with a cool vape, or even somewhere between that and a throat crushing pyroclastic cloud that normally accompanies my attempts.

i started using 30g A1 kanthal but moved over to 32g Kanthal because its easier to up the ohms....any ideas guys?

regards

jim

The fogger really intensifies the nicotine / throat hit.

I cut my nic from 12 to 6mg and it's much better...

My Mvp v2 won't fire anything under 1.15 ohm and believe me I cheeked. From 1.16 is the limit of mines as I was curious why some 1.1 ohm builds worked while others didn't. I found after some more builds that it fired anything from 1.16 up. They must not all be equal then as I'm certain of the limits of mines.

As already stated the mvp doesn't has the power anyway even if it will fire at sub ohm as the battery has a low amp limit, think it's 3 amp.

My Mvp v2 won't fire anything under 1.15 ohm and believe me I cheeked. From 1.16 is the limit of mines as I was curious why some 1.1 ohm builds worked while others didn't. I found after some more builds that it fired anything from 1.16 up. They must not all be equal then as I'm certain of the limits of mines.

As already stated the mvp doesn't has the power anyway even if it will fire at sub ohm as the battery has a low amp limit, think it's 3 amp.

It will fire it, drop the voltage to a minimum and it will fire but as mentioned the voltage won't match what the display shows so pointless really.

Better performance from a 1.2ohm microcoil

i dont have a massive amount of interest in cutting the nic at the moment, would i have much more luck with another rba?

Or increase the coil resistance.

The Kayfun is better for a cool, more flavoured vape
It's still my go to atomizer.

I have a new one in the classies for £20 if interested?

Back
Top Bottom