What's new

SXK Customisation Options

Here is what I mean Bantam 510 on the right, regular SXK Billet Box 510 on the left.

WDRyC8u.jpg

b1DFlwp.jpg

how are you finding the Bantam buddy? been considering either a Bantam or a dot AIO as a slightly more pocket friendly alternative of the BB

how are you finding the Bantam buddy? been considering either a Bantam or a dot AIO as a slightly more pocket friendly alternative of the BB

I don't have any complaints about it this far. I got it with the same intention as you because the Billet can be a bit bulky or get in the way while I'm at work. I have been running a 1.2ohm build at 14w in the Vapeshell so battery life hasn't been a problem for me. It is slightly awkward to hold in the hand when firing but that will depend on how you like to hold devices when you're vaping them. I watched some reviews on the DotAIO when it came out, I didn't like the purring noise it makes when its being fired. Still waiting to see the RBA option for it. But I really don't like how there is no wattage control just variable voltage with 4 options. It is a small sleek looking pocket-able device though(the DotAIO).

Back
Top Bottom