What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

To be honest Andy RM is far better than any courier. I think it has happened due to the storm and then the snow and ice. As many things are only back to normal today

I actually prefer DPD, but where cost is concerned RM are probably the best for smaller packages, Unfortunately currently they are threatening to strike, so we need a back up if they do.

Ok guys I'm officially in the club. I'm loving the feel of the buttons. And it just seems to fit nicely in my hand. Paired it with a manta rta

image.jpg

My OBS Crius 2 arrived today so it's time for another handcheck, matched with one of my signature tips 510 drip tips...
IMG_0373.JPG

just had it on eScribe and I can't believe I've registered 2800 puffs on this mod already! Fit and finish seem to be holding up and it hasn't missed a beat.

just back from a 3 day conference and this was the only mod i used absolutely tremendous

just hooked mine up to escribe for the first time, had a mess around with the settlings ive clocked up 1,561 puffs on mine so far, ive put my name on the screen just for shits and giggles

anyone know where i can download a decent theme? fancy jazzing mine up

i managed to find some stuff on the evolve threads

chuckingcloudsdna.jpg
greatscottdna.jpg
lockednodna.jpg
needtankdna.jpg

Last edited:
I've used a couple of tank fulls, nice and fresh tasting and I can't normally vape a cooling liquid
Same here, don't normally vape menthol, it's done well in this juice I rinsed the whole bottle in about 4 days ,[emoji16]

Although it smells a bit chemically to me, I guess it can't hurt to give it a shot [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom