What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Failing that,pm Andy @JAC Vapour.
He da man!!!

Yes-cheers I will do. I’m sure I read somewhere that we can send them back for repair if any faults occur. Feel cheap doing that though when essentially, it’s a freebie. Love the Mod though.
Cheers for the replies.

Sorry I should read posts properly.
The magnets fit in pretty snug so not gonna be easy trying to prise them out.
Try Andy for best outcome.

@MrDJ i would guess that the Coolfire either doesn't apply a preheat and/or ramps up to the correct power until the temperature is reached before backing off. I'm pretty sure my aspire mods do this for example.
Try with no preheat, or even set a preheat below the suggested wattage so you get a slower ramp up. This should ensure that on subsequent puffs when the coil is already warm and the wick may not have had time to fully saturate it's not going to instantly going into a dry hit/temp protection.

@MrDJ i would guess that the Coolfire either doesn't apply a preheat and/or ramps up to the correct power until the temperature is reached before backing off. I'm pretty sure my aspire mods do this for example.
Try with no preheat, or even set a preheat below the suggested wattage so you get a slower ramp up. This should ensure that on subsequent puffs when the coil is already warm and the wick may not have had time to fully saturate it's not going to instantly going into a dry hit/temp protection.
thanks mate.
it seems to work ok on the coolfire but the wattage is set to max 100w and cant be changed so ive set the F to 370. ill try one of my other TC mods when i get a chance but id really like to get it to work on the dna. sadly not got any other ni200 coils only ss316.

Should still work with the 316 coils, just make sure you have the right material set obviously.

I've joined the magnet club! [emoji322]

I'd been feeling a bit left out(!), but the mod slid off my lap last night and the door came off; luckily the magnet stayed attached to the door and I managed to refit it with the magnet still in place and it's stayed in the mod with no glue for now.

Apart from that it's all going swimmingly, even got TC working without having to resort to eScribe [emoji4]

IMG_0445.JPG

Rocking the peerless today

Merry Christmas all, sorry I have been out of the loop for a few days. I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas.

Anybody that has magnets issues and didn't manage to resolve them, email me at [email protected] and I'll sort it out, sorry for this issue on our part, and thanks for forging on with testing. When I get back into the office, I'll also check out s22 TC coils, and see what settings are best, but they should work no problem, despite being stock coils : )

Back
Top Bottom