What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

I really like the look of this mod but i'd of liked it even more if it would take a 21700 battery.

Tried temp control on mine and as expected works perfectly. Enjoying this mod tbh haven't really used anything else since it arrived.

Tried temp control on mine and as expected works perfectly. Enjoying this mod tbh haven't really used anything else since it arrived.
god knows whats happened to mine then. ive tried numerous settings with the S22 tank and ni200 coil and now also the crown 1 with ni200 coil and on every second puff im getting temp protected.
ive tried both tanks on coolfire100tc and both work fine.
im going to have one more try today when im free and then just stick to wattage.

god knows whats happened to mine then. ive tried numerous settings with the S22 tank and ni200 coil and now also the crown 1 with ni200 coil and on every second puff im getting temp protected.
ive tried both tanks on coolfire100tc and both work fine.
im going to have one more try today when im free and then just stick to wattage.
Maybe it's the stock coils? I only use rebuildables for tc so don't really know what's going on except maybe the wicks are packed in a bit tight?

Hope you get it sussed either way mate.
Atb

Hi all, both my magnets came off the mod, on the mod side of the battery casing. Stupidly, I have put them back on the wrong way round. So now they have de-magnetised and I’m unable to put the battery cover back on as it has nothing to magnetise it and keep it on sitting flush. Any ideas of how to get them off please?
They are stuck fast. Tried everything I could think of, including brute force and ignorance. Cheers.

Hi all, both my magnets came off the mod, on the mod side of the battery casing. Stupidly, I have put them back on the wrong way round. So now they have de-magnetised and I’m unable to put the battery cover back on as it has nothing to magnetise it and keep it on sitting flush. Any ideas of how to get them off please?
They are stuck fast. Tried everything I could think of, including brute force and ignorance. Cheers.
Doh...!!!!!

Have you glued them to the door?
If so try soaking the door in boiling water to soften the glue and then try to prise the mags out with something thin and pokey
Ps...if you have gloves were them

Have you glued them to the door?
If so try soaking the door in boiling water to soften the glue and then try to prise the mags out with something thin and pokey
Ps...if you have gloves were them

No, it’s on the mod side, I guessed(wrongly) they were magnetised both sides. Pushed them back in and realised when trying to put the battery cover back on. Nothing to hold the battery cover on.

Back
Top Bottom