What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

pretty sure ive got a couple of ni200 coils for the S22 tank , PM me your addy mate and if I find them I will send them over ;)
cheers Paul but ive still got 4 ni200 coils left for the S22
i only had 1 crown ni200 coil but no worries im sticking with wattage now.

Dam lost both my magnets at the same time [emoji30][emoji22]
Thought I had got away with it [emoji25]

IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG

Haven't had mine come off yet and it's taken a fall off the fridge bouncing off the side of my coffee machine onto the floor

Dam lost both my magnets at the same time [emoji30][emoji22]
Thought I had got away with it [emoji25]

View attachment 148065View attachment 148066

E-mail Andy at the jacvapourforum. I had some pretty astounding customer service and turnaround time. [emoji106]

Edit- Are both of the mod side magnets attached to the battery cover ones? If so try ever so gently placing them back on. Don't do what I done, and place them both back in the wrong way, thus de-magnetising the battery cover and rendering it useless. Doh!!

Haven't had mine come off yet and it's taken a fall off the fridge bouncing off the side of my coffee machine onto the floor

Mine hasn’t taken any drops. Think it’s just from the mod heating up slightly during use. May have to put a heatsync on to stop this happening again

Yeh both are attached to the cover door [emoji30].

They should come off. If you look I think the demagnetised side is a bit more slatey looking(if that makes sense) check you have them the right way on and pop a little bit of superglue on and put back in. Or email Andy. [emoji106]

Think I just chain vaped a bit to much with it and the mod got a little warmer than usual which weakend the glue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom