What's new

The 100Thousand campaign...

Because putting it simply nowhere is willing to take a stand off their own backs. I added my link to it to a vaping group on facebook and it was removed! I asked in a secret group i'm in and the general sense was no because they don't want to spam the group with all these surveys that lead nowhere.

Pretty much take away here and (if there is anywhere else, haven't a clue actually haha) your general internet vaper, there is no coverage of anything to do with TPD and more importantly any demand to fight against it.

Which is the main worry, a whole industry of vaping and the amount of people who do vape and there is nothing to throw their weight behind it except for TW, and even they had a measily turnout because no-one who has a vested interest in vaping shops there so aviods their brand name.

secret group on face ache good luck with that.

people have a problem with TW for a few more reasons than you might know :thumbup:

the tpd is a done deal imo,no amount of signatures,marches,legal challenges or whatever will change stuff.

Reasonably fucked off that this was meant to be a petition and a threat but appears to have been sullied by some full-on Brexit crankery. That'll teach me to sign up to these things, I guess.

1900 signed up early december and 9420 now

yes its jumped but sadly weve got a bloody long way to go :(

Back
Top Bottom