What's new

The 100Thousand campaign...

I only use this but seems like there is always a thread with petitions to sign and people here always trying to get the message out.

exactly and imo thats part of why this last one 100k has done so poorly. people just get fed up of signing a new one what seems like every other day. kind of like the tin shakers in town centers,you start of bunging a bit in the tin but when your getting tapped up every 100yrds you kind of become a bit fed up bothering.

now before anyone jumps on me with the its 30 secs out of your time stuff,i signed em all but imo what ive said stands. things reach a saturation point for a lot of people its just the way the world is.

exactly and imo thats part of why this last one 100k has done so poorly. people just get fed up of signing a new one what seems like every other day. kind of like the tin shakers in town centers,you start of bunging a bit in the tin but when your getting tapped up every 100yrds you kind of become a bit fed up bothering.

now before anyone jumps on me with the its 30 secs out of your time stuff,i signed em all but imo what ive said stands. things reach a saturation point for a lot of people its just the way the world is.
You are on to something with the saturation point.....the message has not come so clearly that if you need to sign one of them this is the one to sign unless you read these forums compulsively. Also its most certainly a UK kind of thing. We are very relaxed as a nation about rights and tax etc, Add 6 quid to a pack of cigs, yeah why not, privatise the NHS by the back-door....meh, store all your communications so what.

, Add 6 quid to a pack of cigs, yeah why not, privatise the NHS by the back-door....meh, store all your communications so what.

they kill people the higher the price the less people die
because its failing in a massive way
if your doing nothing wrong why are you worried

yeah right lol

because we want more tax revenue
because we want to get our buddies involved because there are massive profits to be made
because we can

and seeing as im feeling very pissed off over this whole tpd thing heres one for everyone

have all the big reviewers on youtube all made vids asking all of there subscribers to please sign the 100k thing? now they might have as i dont watch them all as much as i used to but if they aint and you have a youtube account or follow them on twitter have their face book if you havent already drop em a line and ask them to please stick a 5 min vid up. they are the biggest voices vaping has charities dont hire tv celebs for no reason and they are our celebs.

i dont have any but imo they will get more people to sign up than most of us on here can.

Last edited:
I signed the petition earlier.

I noticed it had just under 3500 signatures.

Sadly a pretty pi** poor response if the target is 100k signatures

well I have just taken a look across the channel to Germany - they have a similar petition which was started in October and they only have a bit more than 6.000 signatures but on the other hand only require 50k signatures - with another 22 days to achieve their goal - I have strong doubts they will achieve this - and again the same situation limited support by the community, resellers and vendors spreading the word - if you consider that Germany claims to have over 3M people actively vaping ... I said it on the TW result thread already - people don't seem to care ...

if you are interested to see for yourself https://epetitionen.bundestag.de/petitionen/_2015/_10/_07/Petition_61453.nc.html - you might require google translator though ...

ive just posted it on UKV and so far most hadnt heard of it and one asking was it legit. i suppose this bit could have been worded better "If you are very rich – or very annoyed with the TPD – then please give a donation to the campaign".

with only 5 months until D day i think we should all be pulling together no matter which forum we frequent.

have all the big reviewers on youtube all made vids asking all of there subscribers to please sign the 100k thing? now they might have as i dont watch them all as much as i used to but if they aint and you have a youtube account or follow them on twitter have their face book if you havent already drop em a line and ask them to please stick a 5 min vid up. they are the biggest voices vaping has charities dont hire tv celebs for no reason and they are our celebs.

That's a pretty good idea. That would be a great way to reach many more people if the popular reviewers spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom