What's new

The 100Thousand campaign...

Have put the links in, not sure why it wouldn't let you. Will have a look at permissions in a sec as probably something to do with that. As we've said, early days for the campaign and as soon as their site is ready we will put everything we can into it.

Fixed permissions to allow signatures as looks like they got knocked out at some point. Fixed @knome's signature too.
Any chance you could add the bb codes etc to my sig, editing on a phone is a real pita? [emoji2]

I signed this last night and shared it on my Facebook. I was signatory no. 1999 :/ I've only been vaping for a couple of weeks so have only just become aware of TPD/Article 20, thanks to this forum. Apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place, or if the information is elsewhere on the forum, but is there anything else I can/should be doing to fight this?

I signed this last night and shared it on my Facebook. I was signatory no. 1999 :/ I've only been vaping for a couple of weeks so have only just become aware of TPD/Article 20, thanks to this forum. Apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place, or if the information is elsewhere on the forum, but is there anything else I can/should be doing to fight this?
Spread the word and get signatures, this is probably our last hope realistically

I like the idea of shutting the site down for a day with just a splash screen taking people to the petition ... no more POTV is a potential outcome if they don't sign up!
Maybe all the main forums should shut down on the same day in a coordinated effort ...?

People need to understand the consequences of doing fuck all.

I like the idea of shutting the site down for a day with just a splash screen taking people to the petition ... no more POTV is a potential outcome if they don't sign up!
Maybe all the main forums should shut down on the same day in a coordinated effort ...?

People need to understand the consequences of doing fuck all.
I'm up for this......

Me Too, I could do with a Day off!!! I could do all those little jobs the Wife's been bending my ear about!!!

Me Too, I could do with a Day off!!! I could do all those little jobs the Wife's been bending my ear about!!!
Yeah, I've got one of those lists ... shelves, picture hanging, bit of tiling, the house needs moving 3 inches to the left apparently ...

Yeah, I've got one of those lists ... shelves, picture hanging, bit of tiling, the house needs moving 3 inches to the left apparently ...
I've had a new toilet in my shed for Two years now waiting to go in my downstairs Lav!!! Since then I've fitted Five wood floors in my Kid's houses a kitchen and Bathroom in my daughters a bathroom in my eldest lad's and plaster boarded and fitted a radiator and a toilet in my youngest lad's extension!!!

I've had a new toilet in my shed for Two years now waiting to go in my downstairs Lav!!! Since then I've fitted Five wood floors in my Kid's houses a kitchen and Bathroom in my daughters a bathroom in my eldest lad's and plaster boarded and fitted a radiator and a toilet in my youngest lad's extension!!!
you fucking slack arse ... what about these shelves, pictures and tiling at my house? How many more times ..., huh?

Carnt see why vapers dont just sign it , ive been spreading it on twitter , If all these online vape shops had it plastered on there sights ,at the online checkout it gave you an option to sign it , there is new shops opening all the time where i live , i dont think there aware of the changes which might come in , fellow vapers i tell dont seem to believe me when i tell them , iches my piss ! Wish the corrupt governments would just leave us to vape in peace [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom