What's new

The 100Thousand campaign...

got a message back from scott or igetcha69 on youtube said he will plug the petition on his channel

@HAZZA1962 @johnr7 @5steve7

Your ideas for giving this campaign ...more prominence ...have already been thought of and discussed. I, for one, think we need to do all we can to raise its profile.

I'm confident it will be soon ;)

Personally I'd close the forum for a day leaving a stark message and link.

Perhaps a picture of an eVoke tampon inhaler in front of a series of crossed out images of this site and all our favourite vendors and you tubers.

Or possibly a cute puppy** with a speech bubble 'Pretty please'

** Monkey, I meant monkey
I'd put up with that if it would help!!! Just give me plenty of notice so that I can plan something to fill the time with !!!

@junglist any Idea what's going on? it keeps stripping out the links I put in, now it's even stripped out my Youtube link and that's been there for months...

It all looks all right in the preview though...

@junglist any Idea what's going on? it keeps stripping out the links I put in, now it's even stripped out my Youtube link and that's been there for months...

It all looks all right in the preview though...

Have put the links in, not sure why it wouldn't let you. Will have a look at permissions in a sec as probably something to do with that. As we've said, early days for the campaign and as soon as their site is ready we will put everything we can into it.

Fixed permissions to allow signatures as looks like they got knocked out at some point. Fixed @knome's signature too.

Back
Top Bottom