What's new

The Basium - Thoughts ?

40mm square. Not that big unless you've really tiny hands? [emoji15]
Not that tiny but I didn’t see the measurements of the mod, Dean’s got hands like shovels and it looked biggish in his hand. Anyway I think the pulse is quite big so I must have small hands.:hugs:

Ordered a green one earlier for my copper Kennedy 24 to go on - perfect box for me as i'm only interested in running it in power mode at circa 120w, and can't complain for £60. Will post my thoughts when I get it next week sometime.

That looks like a great work mod for me my rx300 died on me today same shape as I need something that has a wide base so it don’t fall over every two mins and it seems that squonking picked me as that seems to be the way I vape and what can I say it comes in GREEN :drool: witch is always a added bonus off to the internet I go to find one and a green goon cap to go with it :2thumbsup: update both ordered :)

Last edited:
That looks like a great work mod for me my rx300 died on me today same shape as I need something that has a wide base so it don’t fall over every two mins and it seems that squonking picked me as that seems to be the way I vape and what can I say it comes in GREEN :drool: witch is always a added bonus off to the internet I go to find one and a green goon cap to go with it :2thumbsup: update both ordered :)
I'm seriously considering getting a green top cap for my Kennedy 25 to match the Basium but $26 shipping on a $39 top cap is a bit steep, then you've got whatever customs etc on top :(

Had a quick search and could’ find anything thing don’t know how you get on with the goon but last night ordered a green cap and a black goon has now been shipped from 3fvape £37.38 including p&p
I'm seriously considering getting a green top cap for my Kennedy 25 to match the Basium but $26 shipping on a $39 top cap is a bit steep, then you've got whatever customs etc on top :(

From where? direct from kennedy its only $4.79 first class international

Back
Top Bottom