What's new

The Basium - Thoughts ?

That was direct from Kennedy, put in my post code etc and it came up $25.95 via USPS - I'll try again as they are doing coloured 25mm's for $67 which is a bargain, but if you get whacked with customs and handling on top you'd be just as well buying a 25mm in the UK for £80? https://www.custom-vapes.co.uk/product/kennedy-25mm-2-post-rda-by-kennedy-vapor/

Weird

5ae277322af99b662ec1130aa582801a.png

Yeah youd be better off buying in the uk with all the duty and customs

Waiting for Mrs Rawhead's backdated pay rise to land, then i'm thinking a green basium with a gold recurve on top.

Got my hands on mine about an hour ago, first impressions are of a quality, well designed product that works really well - very little learning curve as the board is so simple to use and the squonk system is genius if a little fiddly getting the bottle on to the carrier, I expect that to get get better as I get used to it but I'll probably order a squonk refill bottle for it. Power output seems about right too comparing it to a dna 200 device :)

Excuse the nick of the Kennedy, I planned on having it super shiny but left my brasso at the caravan, doh!
IMG_20180711_101918150.jpeg

Got mine today too, Mrs Rawhead let me put in a cheeky order. Agree with @stevoknevo , well built with a satisfying weight in the hand. Great finish, good battery door loving the cassette system for the bottle. Powers up lightning fast, hits well with no discernable lag. Size-wise she's great - took some size comparison pics against a Pulse mech squonk :

basium_size_side.jpg

basium_size_top.jpg

And finally a glamour shot with her pretty little bonnet on :)
basium_hat.jpg

I watched Vaping Bikers video about the new 2ml squonk bottle enforcement and he's having to work around the issue by supplying either no bottle or a 2ml bottle so in future you will have to source the bottle separately, fortunately the bottle carriage design gives you more options of different bottles so that's a plus.

I watched Vaping Bikers video about the new 2ml squonk bottle enforcement and he's having to work around the issue by supplying either no bottle or a 2ml bottle so in future you will have to source the bottle separately, fortunately the bottle carriage design gives you more options of different bottles so that's a plus.

Aye, the carriage system for the bottle has turned into a real plus - and the fact that you get a spare in the box too is great.

So far, very impressed, battery life is frankly superb, on my second fill and it's 2 bars off full battery, around 75% charge left!
Comfortable in the hand, either hand and the build quality is very good, bottle carrier works so well I can see it being ripped off [emoji15] so simple an idea but so effective.

Worth every penny. [emoji106][emoji106]
IMG_20180709_191725_611.jpeg

Found the brasso in my bag, much better on the copper Kennedy but the 25mm looks better on the Basium - but the 25mm goes on another mod for matchy, matchy, going to have to buy another atty for the Basium methinks.
IMG_20180711_135108303.jpeg
IMG_20180711_135025726.jpeg

Found the brasso in my bag, much better on the copper Kennedy but the 25mm looks better on the Basium - but the 25mm goes on another mod for matchy, matchy, going to have to buy another atty for the Basium methinks.

I bought a gold Recurve just to dress up my Basium - she's so pretty :giverose:

basium_hat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom