What's new

The battery palava is over

Mbsun

Postman
I wonder how many of us vapers are like me, I dream of this atti or that mod, I use the best batteries for my vaping, and yet the thing I was charging them on is 4 years old.
Every night was a faff trying to get at least 4 molicel p42 or p45 fully charged for the next day, while still vaping using yet more molicel p42 or 45. Using a 4 year old e fest at a max of I think 1 amp per slot. While wanting to make sure I didn't leave on overnight
In reserve is an even older 0.5 amp per slot 2 bay.

Anyhow 1 spilt beverage forced my hand, and I bought a 4x3 amp for £28 thanks to the 20% discount on here from fogstar and charging is a doddle , just taken 2 golisi 30s from next to nothing to charged in less than an hour.
The faff is over!

Staggered I persisted for so long, given the money I spend improving my enjoyment of vaping, but more staggered that not once had I considered the hassle and faff as being a pita, and thought there must be something better.

Guess battery chargers just aren't shiny enough

I've lobbed out more under-performing chargers than I care to admit to, you just gotta keep an eye on the buggers for signs of them going rogue.

Back
Top Bottom