What's new

The device/tank you wouldn't be without.....

fentribal

Postman
I know we all like to buy new bits and pieces on a fairly regular basis, some we absolutely love and some that get fairly quickly relegated to the "box where vape gear goes to die", but I was wondering what devices or tanks people use that they are as equally impressed with now, as they were when they first picked it up?
For me, it has to be the Aspire Zero G using the included RBA head. For ease of build, draw, flavour and looks it never ceases to amaze me. If someone asked me what my perfect vape would be, I would say 7 wraps, 2.5mm i.d of Kanthal round wire at between 12 and 15 watts with the airflow barely open in that device and I'm a happy budgie!
Thoughts anyone?....

Yihi SL Class V1, can't be beat imho. Usually has some MTL atty on it.

the big dvarw.

i also picked up an aspire mixx on the cheap a while ago. as much as i used to think it was an ugly sod of a thing, it’s actually my favourite mod. it’s ergonomically perfect.

From left to right Mango Peach and Pineapple, Cream Leaf and Passion Fruit and Mango Slush...Sunday staples!
IMG_20230402_170403.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230402_170403.jpg
    IMG_20230402_170403.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 41
...and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to be fair!

the big dvarw.

i also picked up an aspire mixx on the cheap a while ago. as much as i used to think it was an ugly sod of a thing, it’s actually my favourite mod. it’s ergonomically perfect.
I know Aspire are not always considered one of the "sexiest" brands but they do do some banging vape gear!

I know Aspire are not always considered one of the "sexiest" brands but they do do some banging vape gear!

i’ve even come round to the look of it. for some reason the photos seemed make it look bigger and clunkier than it is. in person it’s really quite stealthy and super comfy to hold.

i’ve even come round to the look of it. for some reason the photos seemed make it look bigger and clunkier than it is. in person it’s really quite stealthy and super comfy to hold.
I like the fact you can trim it down even more with the 18350 option, I picked up the clear and smoked clear plastic ones that look quite funky as well

Back
Top Bottom