What's new

The device/tank you wouldn't be without.....

I just realised my Steamcrave Aromamiser V2 has been in constant use since I bought it in January last year and hasn't spent any time on the shelf in the last 15 months... Think I should buy a spare one.

I just realised my Steamcrave Aromamiser V2 has been in constant use since I bought it in January last year and hasn't spent any time on the shelf in the last 15 months... Think I should buy a spare one.

I've got the V3 coming tomorrow.... i seem to have threaded the V2 build deck grub screws..... a few months after i invested in the hadron pro.... perfect mod for the tank .,... nice large lipo battery DNA 250C board.... heaven.

For me, has to be my 'work' setups. The old school Sigelei 100w and 150w mods with berserker tanks on top. I think the mods I've had since about 2016, and the tanks have been used every work day for several years now. Value for money. [emoji16]

For me, has to be my 'work' setups. The old school Sigelei 100w and 150w mods with berserker tanks on top. I think the mods I've had since about 2016, and the tanks have been used every work day for several years now. Value for money. [emoji16]
Good to see you back mate. Hope you've kept well.:thumbup:

I’ve still got the old Sigelie 150 in a box in the cupboard from away back when, they things are bombproof. Sadly gave the 100 away years ago

When I had a Sig150 I bought a silicone sleeve to protect it. What a waste of time that was - it’s the Chuck Norris of mods, and if anything I needed to buy it a straight jacket to keep it from harming everything else :18:

Nice to see you Tobes :14:

Mine would have to be my Kayfun v5. Many have come, many have gone but my K5 has seen them all off.

Oh, and good to see you about @tobywonkanobi. Hope things are well mate

Back
Top Bottom