What's new

The device/tank you wouldn't be without.....

Mine is KF Lites/Dvarw MTL FL clones (I've bought 5 spare KFs and 2 spare Dvarws in case something unpleasant happens). Although I'm not much of an MTL vaper both are a doddle to build, leak and gurgle free and my morning wouldn't be complete without a decent MTL vape and a cup of tea.

As for the rest of my stuff, it's practically all mainstream China - there are a few bits I'd try to buy again but not really anything I couldn't replace with something as good or better for little money so I don't particularly care if any of it craps out.

Last edited:
for me its the Gaur 21 & the wotofo profile RDTA yes they old but reliable, but the flavour is amazing & when full lasts me a full shift at work, im just glad i bought multiples when i got them.

I like the RDTA as well but having a toddler my mod gets knocked over a lot and the leaking when I didn't notice itwas doing my nut in. The Unity sacrifices just a touch of the flavour and I've learned how to wick it without it pissing all over the place so does me fine for now.

I must admit after hearing all the love for the various Dvarw tanks, I still highly rate my Dvarw 16 clones. Lovely simple tank that always seem to perform with a stellar mtl vape.

....I'm almost tempted to dust off some of my DL sub ohm RTA's, after the last couple of years practically only vaping MTL. I think I've got a few bottles of 70/30 squirrelled away somewhere, just hope it's still vapable! Think I might give the old Wotofo Profile Unity a blast, that was one of my favourites.

I must admit after hearing all the love for the various Dvarw tanks, I still highly rate my Dvarw 16 clones. Lovely simple tank that always seem to perform with a stellar mtl vape.
Ohhh, I can’t tell you how much I regret not buying a 16mm Dvarw! They were plentiful and of all varieties, and then they just disappeared from the Chinese websites (that will ship to Norway). My FeV VS is brilliant, and I’m now missing just two parts and then it’ll be authentic :D

Ohhh, I can’t tell you how much I regret not buying a 16mm Dvarw! They were plentiful and of all varieties, and then they just disappeared from the Chinese websites (that will ship to Norway). My FeV VS is brilliant, and I’m now missing just two parts and then it’ll be authentic :D

i was tempted by it too, but it seemed futile as i don’t have a mod that would justify needing a 16mm one.

I've got a couple of these, great for out n about....the rba is brill and a doodle to coil n wick
I’ve vaped mine a few times, but with both the coils tank and the rba the positive pin in the mod is a tiny bit too short. I have to pull out the coil a tad and unscrew the pin in the rba some for it to fire. But the form factor is top and I use it with the adapter on the few occasions I build a rta with a kanthal coil :14:

I’ve vaped mine a few times, but with both the coils tank and the rba the positive pin in the mod is a tiny bit too short. I have to pull out the coil a tad and unscrew the pin in the rba some for it to fire. But the form factor is top and I use it with the adapter on the few occasions I build a rta with a kanthal coil :14:

Never had this prob and my pin is in as far as it can go, but it's not unusual to back the pin off slightly on an atty

I really like the old Triade. For a triple cell mod it’s still the tits imo, and I’m glad I picked up a few when they weren’t like rocking horse shit. And if there’s an OG Drop or a Kali RDA sitting on top that would make me slightly less miserable also.

Back
Top Bottom