What's new

The device/tank you wouldn't be without.....

You nearly convinced me until you tried to slip that smok bit in, take minus 10 points... ;)

Nothing fancy, but i wouldn't be without my Vaporesso I-Tanks and GTI coils. Cheap as chips but an excellent DTL vape.
I couldn't care less about the mod, as long as it does the job. It is only the thing that holds the tank.

Geekvape Zeus tanks on Lost Vape Grus mods for me.

All I've used for the past couple of years if you don't count my doomed dabbling with MTL.

Tanks are leakproof, twist-off top fill, good capacity with bubble glass, have great mesh coils, allow coil change with a full tank and look good.

Mods are bulletproof, ergonomic and look good.

Vaporesso gen 200 mod. Just the right size and I never use TC so perfect for me.
No.1 atty would be coilart mage 2019 rta. Good capacity, super smooth airflow and incredible flavour.

For me it's the Gaur 21 and a Profle Unity.

I always used to use single battery mods up until lockdown and now I'm at home all day I want massive battery capacity so I don't have to move to charge batteries. It's not going in my pocket so I don't give much of a fuck about size.

For out and about it's usually my Pulse AIO.5 and the Meson boro tank.

For drinking I usually want to replicate smoking so I'll use my Riva DNA and a Neeko RTA as that's what keeps me from smoking when pished.

I've been using them together for yonks so the Aspire Mixx and the Nautilus 3.

More recent stuff would be my Stratum Balance clone with the Bishop or KF X clone on top.

After a day’s contemplation, I’ve concluded that if I could only keep one rta, it’d be my Dvarw Fl clone. T’ain’t perfect, but it does credit to most juices, is easy to build/wick, and the selection of inserts and tank sizes is ideal. Throw in my dna60 Stratum Balance, and even if you robbed me of all my other gear, I’d still be a happy man :D

What I would really hate to do without is the opportunity to rotate both my gear and my eliquids! Keeps me stimulated and it’s a pleasure I cherish, in all truth.

After a day’s contemplation, I’ve concluded that if I could only keep one rta, it’d be my Dvarw Fl clone. T’ain’t perfect, but it does credit to most juices, is easy to build/wick, and the selection of inserts and tank sizes is ideal. Throw in my dna60 Stratum Balance, and even if you robbed me of all my other gear, I’d still be a happy man :D

What I would really hate to do without is the opportunity to rotate both my gear and my eliquids! Keeps me stimulated and it’s a pleasure I cherish, in all truth.

i think a perfect attie is impossible, and the dvarw is the closest we will get. but for me not the fl, but the original one with the wee holes on the chamber.

for me its the Gaur 21 & the wotofo profile RDTA yes they old but reliable, but the flavour is amazing & when full lasts me a full shift at work, im just glad i bought multiples when i got them.

Back
Top Bottom