What's new

The device/tank you wouldn't be without.....

I really like the old Triade. For a triple cell mod it’s still the tits imo, and I’m glad I picked up a few when they weren’t like rocking horse shit. And if there’s an OG Drop or a Kali RDA sitting on top that would make me slightly less miserable also.
I think I speak for most if not all that we would want you to be slightly less miserable :18: Anything that might possibly improve your mood to a mild melancholy? :D

giphy.gif

I think I speak for most if not all that we would want you to be slightly less miserable :18: Anything that might possibly improve your mood to a mild melancholy? :D

giphy.gif

Absolutely. A lifetime supply of Aldi Battered sosigs, a Green card for the USA, a plunger connected to 550kg of Semtex in the basement of the Houses of Parliament, Cristina Ricci, Helena Bonham Carter, lots of land, at least 27 dogs, a cat, free Lego for life and free albums for life from IndieMerchStore.

If you can’t organise that I’m staying grumpy.

:2thumbsup:

Absolutely. A lifetime supply of Aldi Battered sosigs, a Green card for the USA, a plunger connected to 550kg of Semtex in the basement of the Houses of Parliament, Cristina Ricci, Helena Bonham Carter, lots of land, at least 27 dogs, a cat, free Lego for life and free albums for life from IndieMerchStore.

If you can’t organise that I’m staying grumpy.

:2thumbsup:

I don't think that would make you happy....the cat would shit on the lego, Helen n Cristina would end up plunging each other...and the dogs....the Semtex stash would revoke your green card.....still there is always Aldi's:)

I don't think that would make you happy....the cat would shit on the lego, Helen n Cristina would end up plunging each other...and the dogs....the Semtex stash would revoke your green card.....still there is always Aldi's:)
Is that a 21700 sausage roll?
giphy.gif

Profile Unity and the Gaur 21 is unbeatable. Standard coil wise the Kizoku Unlimit DL rta is immense, but I dont like a hot vape so much these days, but that tank delivers.

I like the RDTA as well but having a toddler my mod gets knocked over a lot and the leaking when I didn't notice itwas doing my nut in. The Unity sacrifices just a touch of the flavour and I've learned how to wick it without it pissing all over the place so does me fine for now.
That I can understand but for me the unity sometimes it wicks fine & next pisses it's self & I just prefer the rdta over it anyway.

I bought a couple of istick rim-c when they came out and they always paired up with dwarf dl, but the dwarfs are retired now in favour of the blotto max, single coiled.

After a day’s contemplation, I’ve concluded that if I could only keep one rta, it’d be my Dvarw Fl clone. T’ain’t perfect, but it does credit to most juices, is easy to build/wick, and the selection of inserts and tank sizes is ideal. Throw in my dna60 Stratum Balance, and even if you robbed me of all my other gear, I’d still be a happy man :D

What I would really hate to do without is the opportunity to rotate both my gear and my eliquids! Keeps me stimulated and it’s a pleasure I cherish, in all truth.
Mine is KF Lites/Dvarw MTL FL clones (I've bought 5 spare KFs and 2 spare Dvarws in case something unpleasant happens). Although I'm not much of an MTL vaper both are a doddle to build, leak and gurgle free and my morning wouldn't be complete without a decent MTL vape and a cup of tea.

As for the rest of my stuff, it's practically all mainstream China - there are a few bits I'd try to buy again but not really anything I couldn't replace with something as good or better for little money so I don't particularly care if any of it craps out.[/QUOTNow.The mainstream is this.

Attachments

• IMG_20230409_163622.jpg
    IMG_20230409_163622.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
The Profile Unity and Orca Ponte (basically a Unity in RDTA boro form).

Everything else is easily replaceable with an equal or greater alternative.

Back
Top Bottom