What's new

the dreaded diacetyl

jessd768

Initiate
Hi people, so I was just wondering if we should really be so worried about this, since I smoked cigs for over 10 years should I really worry so much about the risk of diacetyl?
the problem I'm having is that my favourite juice flavours are custards... so am I putting myself at serious risk of attracting a lung disease? or is it only a mild risk?
I'v heard reports that cigarettes had 10 times more diacetyl in them than found in any e-juice anyways.
so can anybody educate me on this? should I stop worrying and continue vaping my favoured custards or is there really some serious danger in this?

cheers guys and vape on!

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Your quite right cigarettes have hundreds of times the amount of diacetyl and i cant recall any stories of smokers with popcorn lung.
I like custards too .
I am willing to take the risk, it sure beats smoking however you look at it

Welcome to the forum.

You may have only one setup at the moment, but if you follow the usual path you'll have a coupe more in a few months and custard will represent only a proportion of your vape, so don't worry and go ahead.

Welcome to the forum.

You may have only one setup at the moment, but if you follow the usual path you'll have a coupe more in a few months and custard will represent only a proportion of your vape, so don't worry and go ahead.

Welcome to the forum.

iv been vaping for a year now and have acquired quite an extensive setup and find myself searching, buying, mixing, building and vaping all day long lol it becomes more of a hobby than a habit, just for me its the custard flavours that I cant get enough of so I just wondered what people thought about it .

Sugar is really bad for you, trans fats too, can you, will you avoid them?

Sugar is really bad for you, trans fats too, can you, will you avoid them?
to be fair we are told that everything even up to simply breathing! is bad for us these days so good point there pal

Back
Top Bottom