What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

i don’t, but i don’t find them harsh on rta coils/cotton at all. i don’t think i would be arsed with them if i was having to change it all the time. this is the reason i ditched stuff like inawera dnb.

you can shake and vape them and they are very good but they do improve a bit if you let them sit.

Thanks, I am not in a hurry, so I will let them steep for a month. I read everything here, I saw testing 1 drop per 30 ml, my taste buds are sensitive, so will do a drop per 40 ml

which ones did you get?

Well after reading here about flavorah tobacco. I decided to buy most of them.

Arabian tobacco, Cavendish, Connecticut shade, Cured tobacco, Kentucky blend, Mild tobacco, Oriental tobacco, RY4, Red burley, Tatanka tobacco, Turkish tobacco, Virginia tobacco.

Well I am ordering from schefsflavours, I am waiting for Vanila tobacco and Native tobacco to restock. I am not interested in cig flavors. I smoked 3 pack's of cigs per day for the last 20 years, so I am more after tobacco flavor, not trying to replicate cig or as someone of yourself said ashtray , I do not want that. Because I need to order again once they have vanilla and native, I am interested in wood spice, bourbon, fig or sweet fig also. Feel free to give some advice. But I am only interested in Flavorah flavors for now.

Arabian tobacco, Cavendish, Connecticut shade, Cured tobacco, Kentucky blend, Mild tobacco, Oriental tobacco, RY4, Red burley, Tatanka tobacco, Turkish tobacco, Virginia tobacco.

Well I am ordering from schefsflavours, I am waiting for Vanila tobacco and Native tobacco to restock. I am not interested in cig flavors. I smoked 3 pack's of cigs per day for the last 20 years, so I am more after tobacco flavor, not trying to replicate cig or as someone of yourself said ashtray , I do not want that. Because I need to order again once they have vanilla and native, I am interested in wood spice, bourbon, fig or sweet fig also. Feel free to give some advice. But I am only interested in Flavorah flavors for now.
that’s a nice selection you’ve ordered. good move to pass on the “cig” ones, they seem to split opinion but i found them vile. like you, i’m interested in tobacco flavours, but not the sensation of replicating smoking.

i don’t have the wood spice, bourbon or fig ones. @Simon G @andipandi do either of you two have them?

that’s a nice selection you’ve ordered. good move to pass on the “cig” ones, they seem to split opinion but i found them vile. like you, i’m interested in tobacco flavours, but not the sensation of replicating smoking.

i don’t have the wood spice, bourbon or fig ones. @Simon G @andipandi do either of you two have them?

I don't have the fig (happy with the FA one)

I may have the bourbon and wood spice, but I've either not used them or not used them enough to have an opinion.

Just for @zouzounaki

Combine these two, 125ml of each, yes I know I do it weirdly, storming vape mate :2thumbsup:

0.30% Classic Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.30% Commercial Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.15% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 0.75%

0.15% Classic Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.15% Commercial Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.06% Fig Fresh (Fico) (FA)
0.08% Kentucky Blend (Flavorah)
0.10% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 0.54%

Rejigged an earlier recipe, it has one flv baccy in it, so qualifies for this thread :18:

B and V v4

2.00% Aged Burley (Stixx Mixx)
0.50% Burley Tobacco (Jungle Flavors)
0.50% Havana Primed (Stixx Mixx)
1.00% Hazelnut (FW)
1.00% Hazelnut (Sasami)
1.25% Maple Syrup (FA)
0.75% Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (SolubArome)
1.25% Virginia (FA)
0.20% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 9.95%

Very nice, how are you getting on with them mate?

Back
Top Bottom