What's new

The kayfun 3.1 clone fasttech thread...........

Any good? Photos?

I've only took this one at the moment.
20131126_160443.jpg
I'll try and do some more later.

I haven't got a real kayfun to compare it with but it does seem good quality. It came with the 510 drip tip connector and ss tank. It needed a good wash too coz it stunk of machine oil.

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, perfect condition too.

Vapes really good :)

Mine arrived at long last with the freebies,quick wash and I think.........Quality,if it wasnt on a 10 day to ship would reorder but going to hangfire till after crimbo now

so this isn't the pile of crap some are making it out to be, who don't even own one ;)

now where's my bullshit button :D

so this isn't the pile of crap some are making it out to be, who don't even own one ;)

now where's my bullshit button :D

Pretty much what I was thinking :)

Also some people have got quite a few things wrong and look very hypocritical lol.

Impressed with it.
Not as well finished as genuine. eg the hole edges, not as seamless mating parts, but close.
Works fantastically well. I'll have to fit the stock drip tip to my Kosher one, but at the moment, the clone seems to give better flavour.:eeek:

I must have been one of the lucky ones as mine is bang on

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386575875070.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386575875070.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386575901604.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386575901604.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 38
I received mine a few days ago i also own a few original Kayfuns. The FT Clone is a good clone in comparison all SS but there is one flaw... the centre pin positive post is not SS and is seriously weak ! mine came broke more here.....

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/1494700/t/1102832/received-today-but-defective-am-i-the-only-one

Shame that. Are they sorting it for you?

- - - Updated - - -

I received mine a few days ago i also own a few original Kayfuns. The FT Clone is a good clone in comparison all SS but there is one flaw... the centre pin positive post is not SS and is seriously weak ! mine came broke more here.....

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/1494700/t/1102832/received-today-but-defective-am-i-the-only-one

Shame that. Are they sorting it for you?

Back
Top Bottom