What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

About the size of a Pal2?
And is it a Pal Pro beater @eyeball kid?

According to the specs on both, the Pal2 is 83 x 43 x 17 and the Zeta is 85 x 45 x 25.

Measuring the Zeta though, it is actually 85 (drip tip included) x 43 x 21. Can’t speak for the accuracy of the Pal2s official dimensions. But yeah, they seem to be similar sizes with the Zeta slightly wider in depth to accommodate the 18650.

According to the specs on both, the Pal2 is 83 x 43 x 17 and the Zeta is 85 x 45 x 25.

Measuring the Zeta though, it is actually 85 (drip tip included) x 43 x 21. Can’t speak for the accuracy of the Pal2s official dimensions. But yeah, they seem to be similar sizes with the Zeta slightly wider in depth to accommodate the 18650.
For my money the zeta is in another league. The pal 2 was fine but essentially it was an ego pen in a box.
The stock coils are incredible in the zeta and the stock rba is perfect for mtl with 2.5mm coil (rta good). I will dig the pasito rba out later and check. Update as soon as I can.

For my money the zeta is in another league. The pal 2 was fine but essentially it was an ego pen in a box.
The stock coils are incredible in the zeta and the stock rba is perfect for mtl with 2.5mm coil (rta good). I will dig the pasito rba out later and check. Update as soon as I can.

Cheers bud. That's what I wanted to hear.

Back
Top Bottom