What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Yeah you guy's rate it yourselves as I usually find something positive in a turd but I must admit the pal didn't wow me in any way. It was fine but I could go to any vendors bargain basement and beat it with a kanger aerotank mini and a spinner ego battery for under a tenner.
the Orion was the first pod that worked for me but that needed some tweaking first. The pasito was the first to offer real rta flavour but it wasn't a high quality build but the zeta is everything you'd hope. If I'd started vaping on one, I doubt I'd have ever moved on.

I'm sure you will all like the Zeta I have been using mine now for a good few days and seem to pick this up more than anything else at the moment. I like the fact that it feels so solid in the hand and I love the RBA not even tried the supplied coils yet. I got mine from 3avape which includes the rba in the price I have already ordered the gold one as well, my poor RTA's and mods are feeling reduntant !!

I've been using the Dotmod Aio for a couple of months now, using Nautilus coils, it's good but flavour wise the pasito beats it with the rba. I couldn't justify the price of the rba for the Dot, but last night I tried for the first time the Dot own make mesh coil. Flavour is superb. Coils are not cheap so I shall be hoping for a good amount of use out of one.
Will be interesting to do a comparison of the Zeta vs Dotmod.
Will give you my thoughts as and when [emoji106]

I've been using the Dotmod Aio for a couple of months now, using Nautilus coils, it's good but flavour wise the pasito beats it with the rba. I couldn't justify the price of the rba for the Dot, but last night I tried for the first time the Dot own make mesh coil. Flavour is superb. Coils are not cheap so I shall be hoping for a good amount of use out of one.

I would appreciate that.
Had the Dot on my radar for a while and I nearly caved with the 50% sale. Glad I didn't as the SE popped up, which I prefer.

But if the zeta performs just as well for half the price....

Cheers Jon. Look forward to that

Like the look of the Vapeonly Mind. Looks like stock coils only but has VW and a screen. Very stylish

201911131017455602_1920X720.jpg

http://www.vapeonly.com/products/detail.html?id=105

Just got my Thinkvape Zeta. Size comparison with Billet Box and Pico

upload_2019-12-18_12-4-28.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom