What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Currently reviewing the Freemax Gemm 25w 'Pod' kit.

A tricky review, it looks and feels like a toy with it's cheap plastic, MTL & DTL disposable tanks are wasteful.

BUT f**k me the flavour! :11:

I can't put it down, makes my sink fodder nic salts taste much better, the draw isn't as tight as I would like MTL wise but acceptable due to the wonderful flavour from the coil.

The DTL with 70/30 freebase isn't too shabby either - FreeMax have delivered great flavour yet again, they just need to put this into a decent AIO.

**CAUTION - THIS IS NOT A TOY**

View attachment 208849

Noooooooooooo.

A tricky review, it looks and feels like a toy with it's cheap plastic, MTL & DTL disposable tanks are wasteful.

I can't put it down, makes my sink fodder nic salts taste much better, the draw isn't as tight as I would like MTL wise but acceptable due to the wonderful flavour from the coil.

The DTL with 70/30 freebase isn't too shabby either - FreeMax have delivered great flavour yet again, they just need to put this into a decent AIO.

View attachment 208849

Dreadful looking kit but I’m thinking the disposable pods/tank thingys could come in handy for pairing with an old mod for a few festivals I have planned in the summer. Be interested to hear how long the coils last

View attachment 208849
Pod kit? :18:
When is a pod not a pod?

Back
Top Bottom