What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Also, there are a lot of extras which could bump the overall cost up. So I would need to be pretty sure it's worth the outlay.

Yes. I hadn’t initially realised that the various adaptors for the different bridges needed to be purchased separately, or the SBS kit. It’s not a massive surprise and I guess you only buy the bridges you need. But as you say once you start adding it up it’s quite chunky, and for that I want to know more about how it actually performs once vapers get to using it. To date we’ve had the bizarre ‘review’ by VWV and some other bits and bobs. More info needed! Let’s see what POTV thinks eh....!

Yes. I hadn’t initially realised that the various adaptors for the different bridges needed to be purchased separately, or the SBS kit. It’s not a massive surprise and I guess you only buy the bridges you need. But as you say once you start adding it up it’s quite chunky, and for that I want to know more about how it actually performs once vapers get to using it. To date we’ve had the bizarre ‘review’ by VWV and some other bits and bobs. More info needed! Let’s see what POTV thinks eh....!
I'm assuming if it takes BB then the bridges you have will still work

The abyss accepts most bridges so I actually don’t see why the ether wouldn’t work in a BB boro. Though I’ll wait for @brightonvaper thoughts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom