What's new

The new Wotofo Manik Pod Mod Kit

Don't rely too much on the battery%. Mine showed 0% but still had 3.6v. Cut off is around 3.2v so you can keep vaping until it starts feeling weak.

I've been thinking about this (too much probably!) I used to presume that battery % or battery bars were based on the voltage left in the cell compared to the voltage cut off.... but I'm increasingly thinking that isn't the case at all.

If that's true then I wonder how it estimates the battery life? ... and does using cells of different capacity 2500/3000 mah etc change how accurate it is?

I've been thinking about this (too much probably!) I used to presume that battery % or battery bars were based on the voltage left in the cell compared to the voltage cut off.... but I'm increasingly thinking that isn't the case at all.

If that's true then I wonder how it estimates the battery life? ... and does using cells of different capacity 2500/3000 mah etc change how accurate it is?

Used both 25R & a 30S, still acted the same so who knows how it's defined. Probs toss of a coin :D

i’m sure i watched a mooch video once where he went into detail about the inaccuracy of the battery life displays and how they work.

i’m sure i watched a mooch video once where he went into detail about the inaccuracy of the battery life displays and how they work.

I might have to seek that out, I'm completely aware that most of them are inaccurate but I don't understand why, you'd think it would be simple would you?

I might have to seek that out, I'm completely aware that most of them are inaccurate but I don't understand why, you'd think it would be simple would you?

the main thing i remember taking from it is something about that because of the threshold it uses to jump from one bar to the lower one it’s just not possible for it to be accurate, for a reason i can’t recall now. it was a while ago.

the main thing i remember taking from it is something about that because of the threshold it uses to jump from one bar to the lower one it’s just not possible for it to be accurate, for a reason i can’t recall now. it was a while ago.

yeah sure I get that.... but what it doesn't explain is the bar (or percentage) showing zero when there's 3 or 4 volts left of vaping.

yeah sure I get that.... but what it doesn't explain is the bar (or percentage) showing zero when there's 3 or 4 volts left of vaping.

we sometimes hire a car club car to go for a drive, and there’s one of them that doesn’t have a right analogue petrol gauge, it’s the same 4 or 5 bar digital display thing. did i not run out of petrol in the middle of nowhere because of it? :D

Back
Top Bottom