What's new

The new Wotofo Manik Pod Mod Kit

Oh really? ... ah well if he wants to chip in for the postage I'll send it, if not I'll keep it for bit, getting silly now. :D
d85j76y-175dfa98-d14e-4528-adc9-a6f3cdb1d002.jpg

:D
Of course I´ll cover the postage!
Another surprise, this is amazing. Im out of the giveaways for while.
PM Incoming

d85j76y-175dfa98-d14e-4528-adc9-a6f3cdb1d002.jpg

:D
Of course I´ll cover the postage!
Another surprise, this is amazing. Im out of the giveaways for while.
PM Incoming

Just so you all know..... this will be heading off to our friend in España tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy it Ozore.

Indeed I was wrong, @nwhornet confirmed also PnP pods take the Manik ones. So are the GTX the ones that will not work in PnP Pods only.

...welcome to the forum by the way :D
Not sure mate I am going to get some gtx coils and test them in the PNP pod and the manik pod will let you know and thank you

So, I´ve been vaping it with its clapton mesh all the evening. Using it with one of my favourite liquids that I know well.

So far so good, Im well chuffed.
Good DTL vape in a compact device. Pretty much like my PM80.
I have put a Sony VTC6 on it and seems like it will be a nice match for this device. Batt consuption at 40w is not bat at all (10% each 30/35 pufs)

I think I will like all the Wotofo coil range. Looking forward to purchase a pack of each. I will share them with my other compatible devices.
Flavour is crisp, but it takes some liquid; not a crazy thing, but it drinks. Not a con for me since the flavour is really accurate.

Glad to see that other brands are adopting this nice coil format.

So, I´ve been vaping it with its clapton mesh all the evening. Using it with one of my favourite liquids that I know well.

I have put a Sony VTC6 on it and seems like it will be a nice match for this device. Batt consuption at 40w is not bat at all (10% each 30/35 pufs)

I think I will like all the Wotofo coil range. Looking forward to purchase a pack of each. I will share them with my other compatible devices.
Flavour is crisp, but it takes some liquid; not a crazy thing, but it drinks. Not a con for me since the flavour is really accurate.

Don't rely too much on the battery%. Mine showed 0% but still had 3.6v. Cut off is around 3.2v so you can keep vaping until it starts feeling weak.

Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Not sure mate I am going to get some gtx coils and test them in the PNP pod and the manik pod will let you know and thank you
Gtx coils don't fit the PNP pod mate but all good in the manik pod so manik pod takes its own coils plus gtx and PNP coils and the PNP pod takes its own and the manik coils

Back
Top Bottom