What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

Anyone found a way of refilling the bo pods without getting juice to piss out the bottom? @dw1986 @dansus ?!?!
Drill a breather hole.

SAM_1164.JPG

It would be interesting if somebody made something like this that is rebuildable...

It would be interesting if somebody made something like this that is rebuildable...

The heart of a Triton mini 1.8ohm clapton gave its life, so the Gusto could live on. Surgery in progress.. Nurse!

SAM_1499.JPG

Last edited:
The heart of a Triton mini 1.8ohm clapton gave its life, so the Gusto could live on. Surgery in progress.. Nurse!

View attachment 137128

Hmm keep us up to date on how this works. Would definitely like one of these little devices for out and about, but don't want to be stuck buying coil/refill replacements...

Hmm keep us up to date on how this works. Would definitely like one of these little devices for out and about, but don't want to be stuck buying coil/refill replacements...
It works, tricky to get the wicking right though. Think the 1.6 with a smaller ID will be easier to get right.

edit 1.2ohm coil was too large to be useful. 0.7ohm wouldnt fire.

Last edited:
@dansus , how long do the coils in the pods last? I've been underwhelmed in the pst trying to rebuild eleaf and crown stock coils. at least the gusto is def. refillable. Couldn't see me paying out £9 for 6ml of liquid every day or two. I will def be considering this when I next have the urge to purchase vape stuff though, could be great for out and about.

Have you tried these devices with regular nic? Do they really need the salt?

Have you tried these devices with regular nic? Do they really need the salt?
Not at all, ive been using zero nic and flavour is good.

Hard to say how long a coil will last at this stage, its basically a nautilus coil, so probably last about as long depending on VG/PG ratio. Think 60VG will be the sweet spot for wicking, 50/50 is a bit leaky and 80VG has trouble keeping up.

Last edited:
Tip for the Gusto pods, make sure the are fully primed before firing. Drip a few drops down of you have to.

Had one that didnt self prime, instant burnt hit and essentially unusable.

Back
Top Bottom