What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

Coming soon.

bo_salte.jpg

Thats the Canadian version. EU will be 20mg.

Can't see nic salts at 20mg being very effective though, thought the whole point of them was that they're super high nic to get your nic fix

I'm using Dr salt in my nautilus 2 and it's ok but i like the tingle of 18mg of normal nic!

Can't see nic salts at 20mg being very effective though, thought the whole point of them was that they're super high nic to get your nic fix
Main attributes are they are smooth and absorb quickly. Depends what you want from it, smooth 6mg in dripper or 60mg nic fix in a Juul.

Ive been using Elements 20mg salts in the BO, its about right for me as an ADV.

Main attributes are they are smooth and absorb quickly. Depends what you want from it, smooth 6mg in dripper or 60mg nic fix in a Juul.

Ive been using Elements 20mg salts in the BO, its about right for me as an ADV.

Almost forgot, where did you get your black Bo from? cant seem to find them anywhere :(

I'm sorry if this has already been said, as I can't be asked to read all the thread.

" the rise of the pod systems " are these systems not the natural evolution of a system that came out 4 or 5 years ago.
The older system admittedly was a 2 part system, atomiser and tank, and only held 1 ml of juice. Where as the new reincarnation is an all in one, atomiser and tank combined, much the same as any other tank (clieto cloud beast etc) but with the down side of it can only be used with the battery it was designed for.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at the new pod systems. But hang on, the one I just looked at, (as above post) £34.99 or a kit, yes I could live with that. A 4 pack of pods that hold a total of 6 ml of juice for £24.99, refillable or not, your having a laugh. I would be emptying 5 or 6 a day, possibly even more, it would work out cheaper to use cigalikes.
But horses for courses, if they keep someone off the fags, that's always a plus.

Back
Top Bottom