What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

IMG_1477.JPG

I bought a bottle of Dr Salt Red Devil in 12.5mg can't say I'm having that instant nicotine hit I was expecting (maybe should have gone higher?) but have noticed I don't chain vape as much as I do with my usual kit so maybe it is doing it! Juice tastes like Cherry Tunes, nice but really pungent though and has stunk 4 floors of the house out!!

Also modded my istick mini :)

VaporShark Minnow coils fitted and ditched the airflow ring so it's wide open. Pretty good, still doesn't vape as well as my old istick though. Do these have less power? I thought both were 15w?

I vape around 35mg, so 12.5mg is prolly on the low side. The 20mg limit is a real pain for pod mod users.

Different types of salt nic will have differing effects, some will hit harder than others. Juul uses benzoic acid, which can hit hard. I think Dr Salt uses Nude Nic's salt base, which is probably the smoothest but has less of a hit.

Last edited:
I vape around 35mg, so 12.5mg is prolly on the low side. The 20mg limit is a real pain for pod mod users.

Different types of salt nic will have differing effects, some will hit harder than others. Juul uses benzoic acid, which can hit hard. I think Dr Salt uses Nude Nic's salt base, which is probably the smoothest but has less of a hit.

Thanks, 35!!! What do you normally vape at with a sub ohm or mtl tank? I'm usually 6mg mtl and drop down to 3mg if I'm using my tfv8 at higher watts. I might try 20mg next then.

Has anybody Diy'd with salt nic yet?

What do you normally vape at with a sub ohm or mtl tank?
0mg on a dripper or RTDA, no point in messing about with 3mg. Normally 20-25mg in the Kayfun.

I order nic salt base from Nude Nic and thats what i use in the Kayfun, anything higher i use Tab or Mr Salt-E 45mg from the US.

Yay a fellow higher nic user... we must unite.... 18mg standard but up to 36mg.. and have most telling me I am weird because of this...

Thanks, 35!!! What do you normally vape at with a sub ohm or mtl tank? I'm usually 6mg mtl and drop down to 3mg if I'm using my tfv8 at higher watts. I might try 20mg next then.

Has anybody Diy'd with salt nic yet?
At that mtl... I do myself... but have done it subohm via a dripper... and it blows peoples heads off... almost being literal..

Back
Top Bottom