What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

If your at Expo today, check out the new pod mod from Aspire. The Gusto mini and a range of nic salt filled pods from Element Liquids.

IMG_20170527_161409716.jpg

My Penguin arrived this week from FT. Excellent bit of kit!!!

Very light, feels nice in the hand/comfy drip tip. Chucks the clouds out with the DL coil,MTL coil also pretty good. Well impressed :)

Some updates.

Motive Pod > Junk.
Limited edition BO One's available.
New pod system from Aspire, Gusto Mini is in production and should be in the shops in a few weeks.
Another device from Aspire, the Breeze has had very good feedback from users in the states.

IMG_20170623_210850365.jpg

IMG_20170527_161409716.jpg

aspire_breeze.jpg

My Penguin arrived this week from FT. Excellent bit of kit!!!

Very light, feels nice in the hand/comfy drip tip. Chucks the clouds out with the DL coil,MTL coil also pretty good. Well impressed :)
I agree.
I paid just over £22 for mine. Got the handbrake one the day after I got mine. She's retired her Pico now due to how well the Penguin performs!

If I would have had this device when I first started vaping then it would have saved me a great deal of ball ache.

If anyone is toying with the idea of getting one then don't deliberate any longer - go for it! Great for the car and around town! [emoji2]

Anyone got the aspire breeze yet? I have one on the way and will report back when i put it through it's paces.
I bought the Bo One pod and overall i like it, but if your on a budget not ideal unless you can get pods for it in bulk to make it cheaper to run. I can go through 6+ pods a day no problem!
I've hacked the bo pods and refilled but IMO not worth the hassle as taste wise they are pretty much spent after one pod full.

Yeah 6 pods! No problem at all getting through them even at 16mg...
I ordered the aspire from China and have had an email to say it's been dispatched about 3 days ago so i guess it will land between a week to ten days (hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom