What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

Well, this thread inspired me to order the Mr Salt-E liquid, after watching/reading some reviews everybody comments on how it gives that instant nicotine rush just like a real cigarette, and that's really what I'm missing from my vaping. Hoping this stuff is what I've been looking for! Will let you all know how it goes. If it works really nicely I'll probably pick up one of these BO kits too, anyone know how many times you can refill a pod before it dies?

(honestly every time I tell myself I'll be spending less on vape gear I end up coming on POTV and ordering something else)

Last edited:
Well, this thread inspired me to order the Mr Salt-E liquid, after watching/reading some reviews everybody comments on how it gives that instant nicotine rush just like a real cigarette, and that's really what I'm missing from my vaping. Hoping this stuff is what I've been looking for! Will let you all know how it goes. If it works really nicely I'll probably pick up one of these BO kits too, anyone know how many times you can refill a pod before it dies?

(honestly every time I tell myself I'll be sending less on vape gear I end up coming on POTV and ordering something else)

Roughly 5 or 8 times depending on the liquid you use

Anyone tried the Hoodoo pods for the Bo One? is it just me or that shit taste like the smell you get from cheap lemon air fresheners, grim.

Anyone tried the Hoodoo pods for the Bo One? is it just me or that shit taste like the smell you get from cheap lemon air fresheners, grim.
lol, no but i was going to order some.. Maybe not so much now. Personally i just dump out the stock juice and fill with salts.

Got a BO in the classifieds if interested.

Last edited:
Picked up a Phix to play with, tight draw, good flavour, pods last forever. Battery life could be better.

Pulse is in stock!!!!

https://www.hydevapes.co.uk/search?type=product&q=pulse

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1491819995.942496.jpg

Nic salts have hit the mainstream.. Lots of well known brands jumping on board, available soon.

SAM_1156.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom