What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

Just ordered some blood orange 20mg. Is that like 20mg of normal liquid ?
It will vape more like 9mg in terms of throat hit. Nic levels are the same but reach the brain faster, emulating a more tobacco like experience.

I've had both, currently using the BO. The MyJet gives a strong vape but mouthpiece is uncomfortable to use, for me at least. It's a pain to get the pods apart to refill but is easy to rewick.

BO has a weaker vape but vape quality is better and is easier to use and refill.

I've had both, currently using the BO. The MyJet gives a strong vape but mouthpiece is uncomfortable to use, for me at least. It's a pain to get the pods apart to refill but is easy to rewick.

BO has a weaker vape but vape quality is better and is easier to use and refill.

Thanks for that [emoji106] think I'll go with the bo

Thanks for that [emoji106] think I'll go with the bo
See if you can get the TC version, should be out any day now. Also checkout the PCC case.

bo-leather.png

Damn :(

My Icare had to get binned today, gutted was used daily going back & forward to work and came in handy out walking the dog!

It's had an intermittent auto fire issue from day one, over the last week (had it 4 months) I noticed it got warmer than usual and kept auto firing plus had a lot of spit back through the mouth piece. Also started autofiring when it we on charge! Went to refil it this morning and the chimney had warmed the mouthpiece up that much its softened the small square hole used to unscrew the coil/chimney!! LED want on but it must have been heating up slowly/quietly! Bit worrying!!! Had to bin it :(

Wa fancying the Icare mini next or the VS Minnow but not so sure now. This autofire switch has put me off

Back
Top Bottom