What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

i like the look of the Hangsen Genesis. Seems to have a reasonable size battery for it's size.
Not sure how good they are though?

Twelve Juno

TWLJNO-13_1024x1024.jpg

NOA Vape Think Smart.

Flavour Vapour shown as an official stockist.

noa2.jpg

noa.jpg

Last edited:
Thought that this would be the best place to ask, so here goes.

Friend at work has been using the Eleaf iCare mini for about 6/8 months but after going through 2 of them, both of which have started auto-firing on him, (plus the coils being a bit hit and miss), he is looking for a similar style replacement.

He was looking at the Aspire Breeze but as far as I know it is quite an airy draw which is not what he was looking for. The iCare 2 has been ruled out because of the previous issues.

The requirements are refillable off the shelf, without fettling. Either pods or coils style. Easily available in the uk. Something a little larger than the Eleaf would be good as he has hands like shovels. Must be tight-ish MtL style.

Any recs? @dansus @Huggett or anyone else.

Cheers.

Edit: Penguin is not an option as he tried mine and hated it.

@JustDave - The refillable pod systems I've used thus far have been average at best :-/ The Sourin Air was probably the closest I could get to a satisfying MTL, but it was still a bit of a loose draw. Avoid the Limitless Pulse at all costs. I have a friend that uses the Envii Fitt but that has an even looser draw than the Sourin Air to me. The only other options I know of are the Hoxton Click and the Kimsun, neither of which I can comment on. It's a shame the MyJet didn't get released over here, I used that on holiday in the US and it was great.

If he's absolutely dead set on a pod system, try the Sourin Air or try and talk him round on the iCare 2 (or tell him to just buy a Bo One and pods - Best MTL pod system I've ever used). If he's looking for something of a similar size, but gives a better quality vape and is easier to use (and cheaper), tell him to get the Aspire K1 starter kit. It's a cracker :)

Back
Top Bottom