What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

The new hype in pod systems. Rubi from Kandypens

rubi-7.jpg

Im thinking of ordering one direct from their US store, $30 to post though.. Will wait till after Vape Expo in Birmingham to see if my local can get some. If the Dotmod version is available, they should stock it as they were the first UK store to sell Dotmods stuff.

I tried the iCare, didnt like the mouth piece, too big.
Don't buy from the US because you'll get stung with Import duties. About 20 percent.

Don't buy from the US because you'll get stung with Import duties. About 20 percent.
Bit late to the party, but thanks. Paying through the nose for US stuff is part of post TPD life unfortunately.

Im sure many of you have seen the introduction of various advanced closed pod systems lately, with PAX kicking things off with their JUUL ecig. In response to the FDA regs, others have jumped on board with the Wismec MyJet, Vape Forward CYNC and XOLO by XOLO. Add to the list, Erlkonigen's My.VON ERL and JWells BŌ ecig plus others heading up the Euro side of things.

All have prefilled pods with house juice and some offer pods from well know juice company's like Cuttwood. The only one i know so far that offers user refillable pods is the MyJet, although almost all of them can be refilled without too much trouble.

I have the My.VON ERL on hand and can say its a great experience, vape quality is very good, as is flavour and its been great to have such a small, versatile device on hand to use on any occasion.

One aspect of the JUUL is the nicotine it uses, called nicotine salts, which is supposed to have a nic hit closer to tobacco. I havent tried it yet, but i have ordered some premade nic salt juice and DIY 72mg nicotines salts from Nude in the US and will report back.

Anyone tried any of the devices mentioned, heard of any more and what do make of these devices. Next big thing?

Von-Erl-My.jpg
Is this BFT (
Found this on my travels.
View attachment 144049
Is this just an advert

Unicig/Indulgence (manufacturers of the Mutation X range) have jumped on the pod system train with the Hiro-
18170328-84BA-485E-B31C-1D14446E6951.jpeg

Some big news for Juul lovers, according to recent job postings, PAX is planning to enter the UK market. (again)

Last edited:

Is that a Goldsworthy you are standing next to in your avatar?

Edit strike that, thought got it was made of stones

Back
Top Bottom