What's new

The Snus stories....by KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElsaBubs - I believe that @kurlmestoopid doesn't like mess... Hence why she wants to swallow. Saves her finding something to spit it out into, or even onto!
So, It could be put down to laziness... ;)

Just kidding KMS... About the lazy part...

Im seriously beginning to wonder if yours and @Soldier Blue 's e-liquids are spiked with some Cyber Crush on KMS additive. Is it in PG or VG? and where the hell can I mass market it? @MrKraken...since you are keen on me banging you with the ban hammer...Ideas :P

Look KMS, all I'm saying is that some times things are meant to be. Don't fight it, embrace it - I may have a small appendage but I have a tongue like a Bengal tiger and I can breath through my ears for an hour and a half.......if I have to wait till Vapefest then so be it, but in 2014 after I've finished with you it won't be called 'Vapefest' it shall be called 'Vagfest'.........:P:P:P:P:P:P

Look KMS, all I'm saying is that some times things are meant to be. Don't fight it, embrace it - I may have a small appendage but I have a tongue like a Bengal tiger and I can breath through my ears for an hour and a half.......if I have to wait till Vapefest then so be it, but in 2014 after I've finished with you it won't be called 'Vapefest' it shall be called 'Vagfest'.........:P:P:P:P:P:P

SB > :whipping2: <KMS

:imwstupid :angrymob::flames::gunban::assassin::yoda::guns:
we guna have a big dutty scrap at vapefest in the middle of the vendor tent then Soldier Blue? hahahahaha.
or will it be some kind of vape related contest to win the girl :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rofl:

:imwstupid :angrymob::flames::gunban::assassin::yoda::guns:
we guna have a big dutty scrap at vapefest in the middle of the vendor tent then @Soldier Blue? hahahahaha.
or will it be some kind of vape related contest to win the girl :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rofl:

The thing I always like about these events is the 'Spit Roast' or is it the 'Hog Roast' ?????? I always get the two mixed up. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom