What's new

The Sun has a dig at vaping again

The " Sky 's" the limit ..... don't forget your subsciption folks ... gotta love old Rupert

kanehed.jpg

I agree, I think that's partly why it annoys me so much, I think that 99% of e-liquid brands do a really good job with their labels and packaging, because they care about their businesses and they are trying to be professional. Then there's all these no name short-fills with horrible packaging littering up the shelves of shops because the owners can buy them cheap and sell them cheap. Most of them won't even be around in a month or two, so they don't care what damage they might be doing over all.

ahhh, I need to stop ranting I sound like such a grumpy old man! :D
To be honest, I'm less annoyed than concerned. I know I'm in a minority, but almost all the juices I have loved have been from small manufacturers starting up. It seems the only way for them to do this easily now is by selling 0nic shortfills, and to make it work they are likely to want to include popular flavours ...... many of which will be sweet flavours ..... which clearly leads them straight into a minefield. I'm gutted that we've lost so many small juice manufacturers in the last year or so, and in my heart I would rather encourage new juice makers than keep focusing on the style of the labelling before the content or quality of the juice. Hence my interest in 'the line'.

I may not like them, but sweet flavours are very popular - adult vapers want to buy them. They also want to be able to recognise the flavours at a glance on a website, not have to use the Morse Code Translator to find out what flavour something is ....... ;)

To be honest, I'm less annoyed than concerned. I know I'm in a minority, but almost all the juices I have loved have been from small manufacturers starting up. It seems the only way for them to do this easily now is by selling 0nic shortfills, and to make it work they are likely to want to include popular flavours ...... many of which will be sweet flavours ..... which clearly leads them straight into a minefield. I'm gutted that we've lost so many small juice manufacturers in the last year or so, and in my heart I would rather encourage new juice makers than keep focusing on the style of the labelling before the content or quality of the juice. Hence my interest in 'the line'.

I may not like them, but sweet flavours are very popular - adult vapers want to buy them. They also want to be able to recognise the flavours at a glance on a website, not have to use the Morse Code Translator to find out what flavour something is ....... ;)

I think you are right, but I also think we are talking about different things ..... can you tell what flavour this is at a glance? I am now totally convinced I'm just a grumpy old man but I find bottles like this just .... I don't even have the words actually.

s-l300.png

I think you are right, but I also think we are talking about different things ..... can you tell what flavour this is at a glance? I am now totally convinced I'm just a grumpy old man but I find bottles like this just .... I don't even have the words actually.

View attachment 175771
Not a Slurpee fan then? :D

No, I agree .... there IS a line .... somewhere ....... ;)

.... I'm also not sure that the average 'blue slushie' vaper will note the difference between a pipe, a cigar and a pile of tobacco on a label .... but I will .....

I actually think the Dinner Lady branding is nice, it's making me want some. :D

maybe it's just about me finding stupid characters on bottles utterly repellent. lol

Back
Top Bottom